Secret Santa Instructions
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Elf this year and helping out a child in Cleveland County. Please read the instructions below on how to become an Elf and shop for your child.
1. Call 579-5000 and select option for “Secret Santa”. The office will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can leave a message any time that we don’t answer and we will get back to you. You may also obtain a list by emailing email@example.com specifying the information in #2 below in your email or you can click here and fill out the ELF CARD.
2. You will be able to select the age and gender of your child(ren). You may ask for race and we will get it for you if you feel you need it for shopping purposes. You will also be given a dollar amount to be spent on each child along with any special information that might help with gift selection. You may, of course, add as many extra items as you would like.
3. The Wish List dollar guidelines per child for 2017 are as follows (Don’t forget you may share a list with other shoppers):
0-2 – $50
3-4 – $75
5-10 – $100
11-18 – $125
4. Don’t forget to save your receipts. C.A.B. is a 501(c)3 organization and your donation is completely tax deductible since you personally receive only the pleasure of helping children in foster care or receiving preventive services. Fill in the receipt at the bottom of this letter, attach your shopping receipts and keep for your tax records.
5. ALL GIFTS should be delivered to us UNWRAPPED AND MARKED WITH THE CHILD’S NAME AND CONTROL NUMBER to West Gray Medical 419 West Gray Street, Norman, OK 73069, dates and times for turn in will be specified on your wish list letter.